Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about thyroid disorders and infertility:
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What is hyperthyroidism?
- How do thyroid disorders impact fertility?
- What causes thyroid issues?
- How are thyroid disorders diagnosed?
- How common are thyroid disorders, and should they always be tested for when you first start seeing a RE?
- How are thyroid disorders treated in terms of medication or procedures when it comes to fertility?
- Is there any new research surrounding thyroid disorders and infertility?
- What words of hope would you offer to a couple whose infertility is caused by a thyroid disorder?