Today’s bonus episode guest is Dr. Maria Rothenburger, a psychotherapist who specializes in infertility. If you haven’t already listened to it, she shared her personal infertility story in Episode 18.< Dr. Rothenburger and Heather discuss everything you need to know about how to cope with a diagnosis of no viable eggs, sperm, or even uterus using therapy and coaching:
- Before we dive deep into today’s topic, I would love to hear the differences between therapy and coaching.
- What tips do you have for finding the right therapist? What about the right coach?
- For each of the following scenarios, I was hoping we could go through what the typical first several therapy and coaching sessions might look like, step-by-step.
- My partner and I have just been told he has no sperm.
- My partner and I have just been told I have no viable eggs.
- My partner and I have just been told I cannot carry a child.
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
BONUS: Check out BONUS 17 for a discount code for some of Dr. Rothenburger’s services.