Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about how to tailor your fertility treatment to your religious beliefs:
- What can we be doing about religious beliefs at the low intervention stage?
- What about religious beliefs around IVF?
- What about when couples object to birth control due to religious beliefs?
- What about minimal stimulation? What are those options?
- What about PGS testing?
- After treatment, if you have extra embryos, what are embryo donation options?
- Dr. Rodgers also discusses examples of concerns from some of her patients, based on their religious beliefs.