Today’s bonus episode guest is Dr. Maria Rothenburger, a psychotherapist who specializes in infertility. If you haven’t already listened to it, she shared her personal infertility story in Episode 18.
- When a couple’s diagnosis is male factor infertility, what might the male partner be feeling — both initially and as time goes on?
- How do men tend to deal with these emotions, and how does their approach differ from women?
- Regardless of what he might say or how he might act, how can women learn to read between the lines to determine what a man is really feeling about his infertility, and how might she be supportive in each scenario?
- Overall, what are some general tips or strategies for supporting your male partner when he’s been diagnosed with male factor?
- How might sex be impacted by a male factor diagnosis, and what can the female partner do to keep that aspect of the relationship going strong?
- Beyond sexual issues, entire relationships can be strained as a result of male factor. What can the female partner do to keep their overall relationship strong and healthy?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add about this topic?
BONUS: Check out BONUS 17 for a discount code for some of Dr. Rothenburger’s services.