Today’s guest is Coach Jennie, The Audacity Coach and author of Hilda: Tackle Your Inner Naysayer, Get Out of Your Own Way, and Unleash your Badassery. Jennie and Heather cover everything you need to know about how to stop sabotaging yourself and achieve your dreams:
- Who is Hilda? And how did you come up with this concept?
- So the premise of your book sounds kind of silly. Why did you decide to write a book about a fictional character that lives in your brain?
- Could you briefly outline the four BS Beliefs that Hilda spews?
- At its core, your new book is really about fear and self-sabotage. What made you decide to claim your expertise in self-sabotage?
- How is this different from the standard “positive thinking” advice we hear from life coaches everywhere, and frankly, the usual tone of this show?
- My audience is primarily women who are battling or have battled infertility. That journey truly tests one’s tenacity. How can we find more tenacity when the going gets really tough?
- You spoke before about how Hilda likes to convince you that you’re either too special or decidedly unspecial to sabotage your next steps. Can you explain the difference and why she does this?
- Okay, so what do we do about her? How do we shut her up?
- When does the book come out and how can listeners get a copy?