Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about secondary infertility:
- What is secondary infertility, and how common is it?
- What causes secondary infertility in men and women? Are there any risk factors that might make you predisposed for it?
- How is secondary infertility diagnosed?
- How is secondary infertility treated?
- Even among the infertility community, there seems to be a stigma around secondary infertility — like they should be happy they have at least one child. What are your thoughts about this and the emotional impact of secondary infertility?
- At what point should a couple who previously had no trouble conceiving seek out a RE?
- Do you have any recent secondary infertility success stories you’re able to share?
- What final words of advice would you like to offer those battling secondary infertility?
Have a question you want Dr. Rodgers to answer next time she’s on? Click here.