Today’s bonus episode guests are Lee Collins Rubin, Advocacy Chair at RESOLVE, the National Infertility Association, and Katie, a participant in this year’s Advocacy Day.
We discuss in great detail all the amazing work that took place on Advocacy Day, as well as what’s happening right now and how you can get involved:
- For those who don’t know, what is RESOLVE’s Advocacy Day?
- Katie, do you attend Advocacy Day every year, or was this your first time?
- What issues were advocates talking about with their representatives on this year’s Advocacy Day?
- Were there any major accomplishments?
- Katie, why is infertility such an important issue to you?
- Katie, what did you specifically accomplish on Advocacy Day that makes you proud to have participated?
- What’s the next big issue RESOLVE is taking on?
- How can people get involved with RESOLVE?
- What would you tell listeners about having hope during the infertility process?