Today’s bonus episode guest is Dr. David Knight, an OB/GYN, fertility specialist, and medical director of Demeter Regeneration.
Dr. Knight and Heather discuss the use of regenerative medicine and ovarian rejuvenation therapy:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in gynecology, obstetrics, and reproductive medicine?
- Take us through your career.
- I understand you went through IVF with your partner. Can you tell us about your personal journey?
- What is regenerative medicine?
- What role does it play in overall health and wellbeing?
- How long has it been around? What is the history of regenerative medicine?
- What is ovarian rejuvenation therapy (ORT)?
- How is it revolutionizing the fertility industry?
- What is involved in the process?
- Who might it benefit?
- What are the potential benefits of it?
- What does it mean for potentially infertile women or even menopausal women?
- Can regenerative medicine also help subfertile or infertile men?
- Can you provide examples of recent research in this area?
- Is this the future of fertility?
- Do you have any success stories?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to infertility warriors about the future of regenerative medicine?