Today’s success story is about a woman named Suki. Like many women with endometriosis, she always suspected conceiving a child would be difficult. So, she went straight to a reproductive endocrinologist after marrying her husband. There she received two additional diagnoses: PCOS and HPV. Following three nearly back-to-back surgeries, she declined to follow her doctor’s treatment recommendations. Join us to hear how she instead set out on a 3-year journey to heal herself through yoga and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Suki’s life before infertility and how she met her husband at a college party
- How Suki always knew she wanted motherhood with several children
- Endometriosis, birth control pills, and a visit to the RE
- PCOS and HPV: 3 surgeries in 6 months
- How Suki felt alone and sought out support groups
- Finding hope again
- Suki’s 3-year journey to natural health: changes in diet, traditional Chinese medicine, yoga, and Reiki
- How her body reacted to the changes
- Mindset shifts and positive thoughts
- How to listen to your body as it heals and regulates
- Pregnancy, with no drugs and no intervention!
- The amazing birth of her daughter
- How infertility has changed Suki