Liz and Heather discuss how to create nutritional plan for your upcoming IVF cycle:
- Let’s reintroduce you to the listeners who did not hear your appearance on BONUS 121. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose to specialize in nutrition?
- Take us through your career, including how you ended up in private practice.
- Take us through the journey to build your own family.
- What role does nutrition play in IVF?
- Is there a one-size-fits-all approach to IVF nutrition? Why or why not?
- Mediterranean Diet
- Fertility Diet
- Pro-Fertility Diet
- What are nutrient-dense foods, and why are they important?
- High-antioxidant fruits and veggies
- Pulses, soy, eggs, and protein
- Fish and seafood
- Nuts, seeds, oils, and other healthy fats
- Whole grains
- What supplements do you recommend during an IVF cycle, why, and in what doses?
- Let’s talk lifestyle. What guidelines should listeners remember about:
- BPA exposure
- Drug use
- Do you have any post-retrieval recommendations?
- To tie everything together, what action steps can listeners take now?
- What’s the best way to stay abreast of research in this area?
- How can listeners find support and stay motivated?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What compelled you to write this book?
- Who is the ideal reader?
- Other than what we’ve discussed today, what additional information can listeners find in your book?
- Where can listeners purchase a copy of your book?
- What words of hope would you offer to someone who’s about to start an IVF cycle?