Today’s guest is Heidi Brockmyre. A licensed acupuncturist based in San Diego, she uses holistic medicines to improve the well-being of women who are trying to conceive, are pregnant, or are in postpartum recovery. We discuss how to naturally prepare for an IVF cycle.
- Tell me your story. What do you do, and how did you get into this line of work?
- Today we’re going to be talking about how to naturally prepare for an IVF cycle. I’d like to do a deep dive into each of your tips:
- Prepare in advance
- Stock up on positivity, inspiration and humor!
- Eat the right foods
- Warm the abdomen BEFORE your transfer — and keep your feet warm before and after
- Stay hydrated with electrolytes (but preferably NOT with Gatorade)
- Avoid high-impact exercise and heavy lifting
- Practice self-acupressure point stimulation
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Words of Hope:I’ve seen women who have been through it all on their journeys, and they were still able to find joy and balance. Click To Tweet
- Heidi Brockmyre‘s website