Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about the MTHFR gene mutation:
- What is MTHFR and how does it impact fertility?
- Do people with MTHFR have symptoms?
- What causes it? Are there risk factors that make someone more likely to have it?
- How is it diagnosed?
- What do homozygous and heterozygous mean? And what does a positive result actually mean?
- How is MTHFR treated?
- Is there any recent research on MTHFR?
- How does MTHFR impact pregnancy?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Have a question you want Dr. Rodgers to answer next time she’s on? Click here.