Today’s bonus episode guest is Dr. Jenny Stofer, a Mercier Therapy practitioner and chiropractor.
Dr. Stofer and Heather discuss everything you need to know about Mercier Therapy for fertility:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose to specialize in fertility-related field?
- Take us through your career, including how you ended up in your own private practice.
- What is Mercier Therapy?
- Why and when was it created?
- How does it help women with infertility?
- How can it help women preparing for IVF?
- What does a session entail?
- What will the work feel like?
- Which pelvic conditions can it help with?
- Are there other conditions that this can be helpful for?
- Is there anyone who shouldn’t have Mercier Therapy? If so, why?
- What’s the success rate of conception?
- Is this different than Maya abdominal massage?
- What is the typical cost? Is it covered by insurance?
- Where is this offered?
- Where can someone find a Mercier Therapy Practitioner?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to someone who’s just started their infertility journey?
- Dr. Jenny Stofer, a Mercier Therapy practitioner