Dr. Marotta and Heather discuss everything you need to know about meditation and mindfulness:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit more about you. Tell us about your professional background and training.
- Take us through your career, including how and why you ended up starting your own business.
- I’d love to hear the full story of your journey to motherhood. Tell listeners all the steps it took to build your family.
MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
- What are the paradoxes of infertility?
- What are the paradoxes of mindfulness?
- How do stress, fertility, and the mind-body connection overlap?
- What is the relaxation response, and how can listeners achieve it?
- Walk us through the steps of establishing meditation.
- What is visualization, and when does it play an important role in meditation?
- What is meditation on the body, and how is it practiced?
- What is the concept of “breaking free by turning toward”?
- How can listeners reframe their journeys?
- How can listeners make space for their emotions?
- How can meditation help listeners tackle challenging situations?
- How can mindfulness help strengthen your relationship with your partner?
- How can mindfulness help listeners become open to other options of building their families?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- Why did you write a book on meditation and mindfulness, and why are you the best person to deliver this information?
- Who is the intended audience, and what will they learn beyond what we’ve discussed here today?
- Are you able to share any success stories?
- What words of hope would you offer to someone who is looking to become more mindful?