Today’s bonus episode guest is Erin Doppelt, a certified functional medicine health coach.
Erin and Heather discuss meditation, mindfulness, and cycle syncing:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in holistic health for women?
- Take us through your career.
- What are some of the biggest fertility-related myths?
- What is meditation?
- What are the different types of meditation? Please explain.
- How can meditation play a key role in your fertility?
- What’s the best time to meditate?
- How can listeners make time to meditate?
- What position should listeners be in when they meditate?
- How can listeners turn meditation into a habit?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add about meditation?
- What is mindfulness?
- How does stress affect fertility?
- How can stress reduction improve conception?
- What mindful exercises can help deal with stress?
- How can listeners stop obsessing over getting pregnant?
- What are chakras?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add about mindfulness?
- What is cycle syncing?
- How do chakras and cycle syncing aim to help women with period and infertility issues?
- How can cycle syncing help with periods?
- How can cycle syncing help with fertility issues?
- How do you listen to your body and pay attention to its cues?
- How do you plan your month according to your cycle?
- Does your cycle really sync up with your female friends’ cycles?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add about cycle syncing?
- What words of hope would you offer to women who are looking to combine eastern and western medicine to improve their fertility?