Today’s bonus episode guest is Aaron Kahan, an infertility warrior and co-author of Navigating the Road of Infertility (free on Kindle Unlimited!).
Aaron and Heather discuss male factor infertility from a man’s perspective:
- I’ve interviewed your wife several times (Episode 115, Episode 159, and BONUS 271), but tell us about you. How old are you, what do you do for a living, and what do you do for fun?
- Did you always want to be a parent?
- How did you learn about your infertility, and what was that moment like for you?
- Chrissie has told your infertility story before, but I’d love to hear about your journey from your perspective.
You’re not a doctor, but you’ve been asked many questions over the years about male infertility. So we’re going to tackle them today.
- How common is male infertility?
- What are the possible causes of male infertility?
- Are you born with it, and are genes a factor?
- What are the symptoms of male infertility?
- As a man, how do you know if you’re infertile?
- What do doctors test for?
- What does sperm count mean and what is normal?
- What can be done to increase male fertility?
- What are treatments for already established infertility?
- How do you move forward, once diagnosed as infertile?
- What is the nature of IVF?
- What is adoption like?
- Why is this a subject that people don’t want to talk about?
- Does it make you less of a man to be infertile?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to male infertility warriors?