Today we are introduced to Lindsay’s infertility journey story. Her background as a domestic violence survivor helped shape her approach to infertility. With the same determination that led her to become an advocate for those enduring domestic violence, Lindsay has faced down the infertility challenges by writing The Two-Week Wait Challenge: A Sassy Girl’s Guide to Surviving the TWW. You won’t want to miss her inspiring story!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- A beautiful love story after the trauma of prior abuse
- How Lindsay told her husband the story of her past
- Motherhood: a dream that Lindsay always imagined would come true
- Male factor infertility
- Being an entrepreneur gives flexibility in balancing work and treatment
- The issue of affording treatments
- Lindsay’s book: full of tools to help you get through the two-week wait with sanity!
- The importance and necessity of self-care
- Lindsay’s favorite self-care activities
Words of Hope:I try to balance HOPE and REALITY, because I know IVF doesn’t work for everyone. Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Lindsay’s book, The Two-Week Wait Challenge: A Sassy Girl’s Guide to Surviving the TWW
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others.
For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!