Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers two listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about male factor infertility:
- What are the different types of male factor infertility?
- What causes infertility in men?
- Although we discussed it in Bonus Episode 9, do you mind breaking down a semen analysis report again?
- How long do men need to abstain from ejaculation prior to a semen analysis and why?
- How often should a semen analysis be performed to make sure changes are caught?
- What treatment options do you recommend for the different types of male factor infertility?
- When doing timed intercourse with male factor, how often do you recommend having sex?
- Are there lifestyle changes men can make to improve sperm count?
- What words of hope would you offer to couples whose infertility is male factor?