Dr. Zaher Merhi and Heather discuss the latest advances in IVF technology:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in reproductive medicine?
- Take us through your career.
LATEST IVF TECHNOLOGIES
- When do you recommend IVF for a patient who is struggling to conceive?
- How can undergoing IVF impact a patient’s mental health?
- What are your recommendations for easing the strain of stress on a woman’s body/mind while undergoing fertility treatments
- What is needle-free IVF?
- What is mini-IVF?
- How do these treatments make the IVF process easier for some patients?
- How do you evaluate the best treatment option for each patient?
- Are these treatments more expensive than traditional IVF?
- How have fertility treatments been impacted by the pandemic?
- What do you think the “future of fertility treatments” looks like post-pandemic?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to infertility warriors who’ve struggled to conceive and are considering IVF?