Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about Klinefelter Syndrome:
- What is Klinefelter Syndrome?
- How common is Klinefelter Syndrome?
- What causes Klinefelter Syndrome?
- What symptoms are associated with Klinefelter Syndrome?
- It’s my understanding that Klinefelter Syndrome is often associated with other conditions. Why is this, and what are they?
- How is Klinefelter Syndrome diagnosed?
- How is Klinefelter Syndrome treated?
- Do Klinefelter Syndrome patients typically require IVF?
- Is there any new research surrounding Klinefelter Syndrome?
- Do you have any success stories about patients with Klinefelter Syndrome you can share?
- What words of hope would you offer to a couple whose infertility is caused by Klinefelter Syndrome?