Mike and Heather discuss recurrent implantation failure and pregnancy loss:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in holistic medicine for reproductive disorders?
- Take us through your career.
RECURRENT IMPLANTATION FAILURE
- What are some hidden pathologies that can affect a woman’s fertility?
- Are there any hidden pathologies that can affect a man’s sperm?
- Why does IVF frequently fail in a woman of advanced maternal age?
- What is a common cause of 2nd- and 3rd-trimester miscarriage, and how can it be treated?
- Why do certain women have no problem getting pregnant but constantly miscarry, even when they’re young and egg or sperm quality is not an issue?
- Let’s talk about implantation failure!
- What is the best determination for a chance of a successful outcome?
- Why do FSH levels not matter in many cases?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to infertility warriors who’ve had recurrent implantation failure and/or pregnancy loss?