Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about implantation failure:
- Uterine causes:
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine polyps
- Uterine scar tissue
- Excessively thin uterine lining
- Uterine wall abnormalities
- Abnormal gene expression at the uterine lining
- Genetic causes
- Other causes:
- Fluid filled tubes
- Egg quality
- Uterine causes:
- Why might a genetically normal embryo not implant?
- Uterine Evaluation/Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test
- Endometrial Biopsy Test for Implantation Markers
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Immunologic Tests
Is there any new research in this area?
Do you have success stories involving prior implantation failure that you can share?
Have a question you want Dr. Rodgers to answer next time she’s on? Click here.
Words of Hope:There are so many treatments available. Find a doctor who can do a thorough evaluation. I see happy endings every day. Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others.
For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!