Today’s bonus episode guest is Lynsi Eastburn, a registered psychotherapist, board certified hypnotherapist and certified instructor, and co-owner and instructor of the Eastburn Hypnotherapy Clinic in Colorado.
Lynsi and Heather discuss everything you need to know about hypnofertility:
- Before we get into today’s topic, I’d like to hear a little bit more about you. Tell us about your professional background and why you chose this career.
- What is the Eastburn Hypnotherapy Clinic, and why did you co-found it with your husband?
- What is hypnosis, and how does it work?
- What is hypnofertility, and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of hypnofertility?
- Are there any studies that point to the benefits of hypnofertility?
- Are there certain types of infertility patients who would benefit from hypnofertility more than others?
- Is hypnotherapy only for women, or would men benefit, too?
- How much does hypnofertility cost, and is it something that’s typically covered by insurance?
- How long do you recommend infertility patients commit to a hypnofertility program, and why?
- Take us through a hypnofertility treatment course.
- Are there any simple hypnofertility techniques you can talk listeners through?
- How can listeners find someone who offers hypnofertility in their area?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add about this topic?
- Can you share some hypnofertility success stories?
- As someone who sees infertility patients on a regular basis, what words of hope would you offer to someone who’s just starting their infertility journey?