Arrive here from the donation link and want to sponsor a Hope University student or Infertility Warrior rather than enrolling yourself? Contact me!
Hi Infertility Warrior!
Are you lacking hope or optimism? You’ve come to the right place.
In April 2015, I hit the lowest point in my infertility journey. To recap up until that point: six transfers (two fresh, four frozen), four miscarriages, and stillborn twins.
And to top it all off, my April transfer had just gone epically bad. Of the 10 eggs retrieved, only one turned into a (barely) viable embryo, I had to be hospitalized for internal bleeding following the retrieval, and the embryologist (finally) discovered I had been producing poor quality eggs my entire journey.
At first, I wallowed. Big time.
But when I woke up on Mother’s Day the following month, I decided to make a change. Hope wasn’t going to find me on its own — I had to put in the effort to find it. That’s when I recorded my first Beat Infertility episode.
Six weeks later, I went through my third fresh transfer and, as they say, the rest is history.
As you can probably tell from the podcast, I believe in the healing power of hope. Don’t get me wrong, just like stress doesn’t cause infertility, the presence of hope cannot cure it. But it can have a tremendous impact on your journey and overall life.
Let’s take a moment to define hope:
the belief that the future will be better than the present + you have the power to make it so = hope
Hope is hard work.
Hopeful people are realists. They realize there will be a lot of obstacles between Point A and Point B. But they come up with plans to overcome those obstacles. They are not shy about reaching out for support and help. They understand that sometimes “re-goaling” — changing the goal just a little bit to a more doable path — is necessary.
Wishing, on the other hand, is the belief that the goal will manifest into reality without the hard work. This is a passive approach that undermines the willpower you have for other goals in your life.
Up until that Mother’s Day, I had really been just wishing.
Don’t be like me at that point in my journey.
At this point you’re probably wondering, OK, I’ve decided I want to be hopeful, but how exactly do I go about doing that?
I’m so glad you asked! I’m going to let you in on a secret:
Yes, hope is hard work and therefore a tremendous investment in yourself, but there are two known shortcuts:
- Spend time with at least one hopeful person on a regular basis
- Uncover what you’re excited about most in life, and do more of that
I developed a 6-week program that starts on Saturday, May 6 (get the support you need over Mother’s Day weekend!) and runs through Friday, June 16 (just in time for Father’s Day!). It will help you with both of these shortcuts — and more.
- Week 1: Your story and hope vision.
- Week 2: Uncover your strengths and what excites you.
- Week 3: Create a SMART goal.
- Week 4: Identify obstacles.
- Week 5: Develop a Plan A — and a Plan B.
- Week 6: Break Plans A and B into small steps.
But wait, there’s more!
- Access all aspects of the Infertility Warrior group through June 17, 2017 (more on this in a bit — $74 value)
- Lifetime access to a private circle within the Beat Infertility app just for Hope Warriors ($500 value)
- Daily hope prompts and exercises ($500 value)
- Assigned to at least one hope accountability partner ($500 value)
- Weekly 60-minute one-on-one sessions with me to work through the 6 modules ($900 value)
- Unlimited text/chat support from me through June 17, 2017 ($500)
The total value of this program is $2,474. But as an early adopter, you can join for just $299.
Please note that I’m only accepting 6 warriors into Hope University at this time. The deadline to join is 11:59pm Pacific Time on Friday, May 5. Registration will reopen on Monday, June 12, but the cost will go up significantly.
I mentioned above there’s also an Infertility Warrior group. Although the registration is rolling, it is limited to 25 warriors. For only $49/month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Private circle within the Beat Infertility app for Infertility Warriors
- Weekly 60-minute group sessions with me and fellow Infertility Warriors
- Access to exclusive expert webinars and AMA sessions
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to invest in yourself, and there are options for everyone! Don’t delay, as spots in both programs will fill up fast.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out.
through June 17, 2017
just for Hope Warriors (lifetime access)
with Heather to work through the 6 modules
through June 17, 2017
for Infertility Warriors
with Heather and fellow Infertility Warriors
(participate via video or audio-only)
webinars and AMA sessions