Dr. Rothenburger and Heather discuss the many facets of grief during the infertility process<:
- What are the stages of grief?
- Is it normal to experience them out of order, and perhaps some more than once?
- How can someone determine if what they are experiencing is grief or depression?
- When you are the “cause” of infertility in your relationship, it’s hard not to feel guilty. What is your advice for someone feeling this way?
- After someone has experienced a loss — no matter how early or late in their pregnancy — take me through what you would consider to be the normal emotions and timeline for grieving.
- Overall, what are your top tips for coping with the grief that comes with infertility?
- If a woman’s significant other is experiencing the brunt of the grief, what can she do to help them?
- Tell me a little bit more about your practice and how you help those struggling with infertility.
BONUS: Also in this episode is a discount code for Beat Infertility listeners for some of Dr. Rothenburger’s services.