Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
Whether you are preparing for your first fertility clinic visit or you are considering switching clinics, this episode delves deep into evaluating fertility clinics, SART success rates, and more.
- What should patients take into consideration when selecting a clinic?
- Tell me what SART success rates are and what patients need to know about them.
- Many women are afraid to visit a RE because they are worried about being told they can never have a baby. How often does that really happen? Are most cases fixable?
- What can a patient expect during their first visit, and what questions should they be asking?
- During the infertility treatment process, what can a patient do to advocate for herself and her partner?