Today’s bonus episode guest is Devon Baeza, a fertility finance coach.
Devon and Heather discuss how to finance your infertility journey:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in fertility finance coaching?
- Take us through your career.
- What mistakes do you see people make when it comes to fertility finance?
- What ways do people spend more than they have to?
- Is it worth shopping around for meds and services?
- Is it worth it to apply for grants?
- Are there any websites you recommend to find discounts?
- Is it possible to pay cash for IVF if you’re not well off?
- What about other paths to parenthood, such as adoption and surrogacy?
- Should someone ask their family for money?
- What if you and your spouse don’t agree on finances?
- Do you have any tricks for manifesting money?
- What is an easy way to make more money?
- What’s the craziest way you’ve made extra money?
- Are clinic refund programs worth it?
- Are fertility treatment costs tax-deductible?
- What finance factors should people consider when scheduling their treatment?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to infertility warriors who are struggling to pay?
- Devon Baeza, a fertility finance coach