Dr. Allison Rodgers is board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and has been practicing medicine since 2004. She currently practices at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Dr. Rodgers’ personal experiences with both secondary infertility and pregnancy loss have given her a unique insight into reproductive medicine in order to help you BEAT INFERTILITY.
After Dr. Rodgers answers listener questions, she and Heather explore everything you need to know about common fertility medications:
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, such as such as Novarel, Ovidrel, and Pregnyl
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone, such as Bravelle, Follistim, and Gonal-F
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin, such as Menopur
- Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Agonist, such as Lupron
- Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Antagonist, such as Cetrotide or Ganirelix