Today’s bonus episode guest is Stephanie Roth, a holistic fertility coach. If you’re interested in hearing her personal infertility story, you can find that in Episode 62.
Stephanie and Heather discuss fertility cleanses and the overall benefits of nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices:
LAYING THE FOUNDATION
- The new year is such a wonderful time for setting goals, making plans and getting inspired. Why is this especially true for the infertility community?
- What are the overall benefits of nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices for fertility?
- What is cleansing, why is it important when preparing for conception, and how can it help?
- Is a cleanse the same thing as a diet?
- Did cleansing help you on your fertility journey and if so, how?
- What are some of the benefits we can see in our bodies when cleansing?
- Why is winter a good time to cleanse?
NUTRITION & WELLNESS
- What are some of your favorite seasonal meals for fertility, and why? Can you walk us through how to prepare them?
- What are some other ways women can take control over their health, wellness, and fertility in the new year?
- What tips do you have for setting goals that listeners can actually achieve?
- I understand you’ll be offering a cleanse that’s coming up soon. Can you tell us more about that and how it will work?
- I’ve seen all kinds of crazy detoxes where you have to drink weird potions and take crazy pills. Is your cleanse like that?
- The idea of cleansing scares me. Will participants feel miserable? How can they avoid feeling that way?
- Can men do the cleanse too or is it just for women?
- Where can people go to learn more about your cleanse and to sign up?
- What words of hope would you offer to someone interested in improving their health and wellness in 2018?