Today’s guest is Medha Rishi, head of global benefits and global mobility at Square. As part of our series highlighting great places to work for employees battling infertility, we discuss the fertility benefits at Square, how to score a job there, and more.
- What is Square, and what do you do at the company?
- Tell me about your fertility benefits.
- Why does Square offer fertility benefits?
- Without sharing any names, of course, do you have any stories of employees who took advantage of these benefits and how it impacted their lives?
- What else should women know about working at Square?
- I see your CEO gets a very high rating on Glassdoor. Tell me about Jack Dorsey and what makes him a good leader.
- Tell me about the positions you hire most frequently and where these openings are most often located.
- What sets a candidate apart when you’re reviewing applications at Square? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What’s it like to interview at Square? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What is your favorite part about working at Square, and why?
- What is your least favorite part about working at Square, and why?
- If a listener wants to learn more about working at Square and the positions you currently have available, where should they go?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Words of Hope:We're all very proud to work at a company that truly lives and breathes its purpose. Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others. For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!