Today’s guest is Ximena Hartsock, co-founder and president of Phone2Action. As part of our series highlighting great places to work for employees battling infertility, we discuss the fertility benefits at Phone2Action, how to score a job there, and more.
- What is Phone2Action, and what do you do at the company?
- Tell me about your fertility benefits.
- Why does Phone2Action offer fertility benefits?
- Without sharing any names, of course, do you have any stories of employees who took advantage of these benefits and how it impacted their lives?
- What else should women know about working at Phone2Action?
- How would you describe yourself as a leader? And what about your co-founder, Jeb Ory?
- Tell me about the positions you hire most frequently and where these openings are most often located.
- What sets a candidate apart when you’re reviewing applications at Phone2Action? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What’s it like to interview at Phone2Action? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What is your favorite part about working at Phone2Action, and why?
- What is your least favorite part about working at Phone2Action, and why?
- If a listener wants to learn more about working at Phone2Action and the positions you currently have available, where should they go?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Words of Hope:Pretty much every policy we have here is to show that we care about people. We are trying to “walk the talk.” Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others. For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!