Today’s bonus episode guest is Kim Tabac, chief people officer at League.
As part of our series highlighting great places to work for employees battling infertility, Kim and Heather discuss the fertility benefits at League, how to score a job there, and more:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and your career prior to working at League.
- What is League, and what do you do at the company?
- What benefits matter most to today’s employees, especially women?
- Will this change over the next few years? If so, how?
- What benefits policies are working best?
- How do benefits spur diversity and inclusion?
- I understand League recently started offering fertility benefits. Tell me about them.
- Why did League decide to start offering fertility benefits?
- Without sharing any names, of course, do you have any stories of employees who took advantage of these benefits and how it impacted their lives?
- What is the workplace culture like at League, and what efforts are made to continue to cultivate it?
- What is the diversity profile like at League, and what efforts are made to continue to diversify?
- What else should women know about working at League?
- What’s it like to work under the leadership of Michael Serbinis?
- Tell me about the positions you hire most frequently and where these openings are most often located.
- What sets a candidate apart when you’re reviewing applications at League? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What’s it like to interview at League? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What is your favorite part about working at League, and why?
- What is your least favorite part about working at League, and why?
- If a listener wants to learn more about working at League and the positions you currently have available, where should they go?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to listeners who are looking to find a workplace that values them professionally and personally?