Today’s guest is Paul Anthony, Head of Global Total Rewards and Workforce Analytics at Johnson & Johnson. As part of our series highlighting great places to work for employees battling infertility, we discuss the fertility benefits at Johnson & Johnson, how to score a job there, and more.
- What is Johnson & Johnson, and what do you do at the company?
- Tell me about your fertility benefits.
- Why does Johnson & Johnson offer fertility benefits?
- Without sharing any names, of course, do you have any stories of employees who took advantage of these benefits and how it impacted their lives?
- What else should women know about working at Johnson & Johnson?
- I see your CEO gets a great rating on Glassdoor. Tell me about Alex Gorsky and what makes him a good leader.
- Tell me about the positions you hire most frequently and where these openings are most often located.
- What sets a candidate apart when you’re reviewing applications at Johnson & Johnson? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What’s it like to interview at Johnson & Johnson? Do you have any tips for listeners?
- What is your favorite part about working at Johnson & Johnson, and why?
- What is your least favorite part about working at Johnson & Johnson, and why?
- If a listener wants to learn more about working at Johnson & Johnson and the positions you currently have available, where should they go?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?