Today’s bonus episode guest is Peter Nieves, the chief commercial officer for WINFertility.
Peter and Heather discuss fertility benefit trends, COVID and fertility treatments, and what companies are doing to help employees:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in employee benefits — and more specifically, fertility benefits?
- Take us through your career.
- I understand you went through your own infertility journey. Can you tell us about that?
- What are some of the biggest trends you’re seeing in fertility and family-building benefits this year?
- Why is there such demand for this benefit?
- Has COVID impacted how people are planning for their families?
- Has COVID impacted employer offerings?
- Can you explain a managed benefit?
- How does an employee benefit from a managed benefit?
- How does an employer benefit from a managed benefit?
- Are there specific industries where you’re seeing an increase in family-building benefits?
- What’s next in family-building services?
- What motivates an employer to offer these types of benefits?
- Egg freezing continues to be an important benefit. Can you tell us why?
- What benefit options are available to the LGBTQ community?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to infertility warriors who don’t currently have fertility benefits?