Today’s bonus episode guest is Kelly Bryant, a fitness trainer and registered yoga teacher.
Kelly and Heather discuss the real deal about exercising during your first trimester:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in women’s health?
- Take us through your career.
FIRST TRIMESTER EXERCISE
- What’s happening during the first trimester?
- Infertility warriors are understandable nervous throughout pregnancy but especially during the first trimester. Is exercise safe in the first trimester? What does the research say?
- How does the first trimester set the tone for the rest of pregnancy by creating and sustaining new habits?
- What should you do if your doctor tells you not to exercise?
- What should you stop doing in the first trimester and why?
- High-intensity exercise
- What should every pregnant person understand about miscarriage?
- How can you deal with nausea and fatigue when you’re trying to stay active?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to women who are nervous to exercise during the first trimester?