Today’s guest is Stephanie Risinger, a holistic wellness advocate and host of the Holistic Fertility and Wellness podcast. We discuss essential oils for fertility.
- What are essential oils?
- Why did you personally start using essential oils?
- It’s my understanding essential oils can be taken one of three ways: aromatic, topical, and internal. Can you walk us through each method?
- Can’t essential oils be dangerous if not taken properly? And who determines ‘properly’? (Check out BONUS 9 and BONUS 118 for Dr. Rodgers’ take on natural supplements.)
- How do you know if you have a good essential oil? What are the top items to check for?
- Is there any hard science or research that backs up the effectiveness of essential oils, particularly for fertility?
- There are many essential oils out there, but let’s talk in detail about a few that fall into categories relevant to fertility:
- Hormone balance: Geranium, Clary Sage, Thyme, Fennel, Lemon
- Blood sugar balance: Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Peppermint
- Libido: Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Clary Sage
- Stress reduction: Citrus oils (Lemon, Wild Orange), Lavender, Frankincense
- Are you able to share any success stories about formerly infertile couples following the use of essential oils?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Words of Hope:None of essential oil usage is meant to replace medical advice from a professional. Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others. For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!