Today’s success story is about a woman named Lauren. She spends her days surrounded by children at work and always suspected she had endometriosis, but her first RE insisted she didn’t. Let’s listen to how she went from initially resisting the IVF path to ultimately agreeing it was the right approach.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- An eHarmony match made in heaven!
- Yearning for motherhood in a world filled with other people’s children
- Why she always knew pregnancy would be difficult
- The uncertainty and “what-ifs” of the first RE appointment
- Why Lauren switched to a 2nd RE
- Frustration with the RE’s failure to investigate suspected problems
- Balancing a teaching job and a demanding infertility treatment schedule
- The downswing after a failed cycle
- Body, mind, and spirit work