Today’s bonus episode guest is Mike Berkley, who is board-certified in acupuncture, certified in Chinese herbology, and director of The Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness.
Mike and Heather discuss ways for patients with endometriosis to improve their chance of conception:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in holistic medicine for reproductive disorders?
- Take us through your career. (All the previous positions you’ve held and exactly what you do now.)
- Why do some women with endometriosis still have a difficult time conceiving even after a laparoscopy and their tubes are fine?
- How can a patient suspect that she has endometriosis?
- What are the best ways to diagnose endometriosis?
- What else may a patient have if she has endometriosis?
- What can endometriosis patients do to improve their reproductive chances?
- Is there any research to support using holistic medicine to improve the chance of conception for patients with endometriosis?
- You say there is one hidden pathology men present. Can you tell us about that?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to infertility warriors with endometriosis who are struggling to conceive?