Today’s bonus episode guest is Dr. Maria Rothenburger, a psychotherapist who specializes in infertility. If you haven’t already listened to it, she shared her personal infertility story in Episode 18.
Dr. Rothenburger and Heather discuss how to reach emotional acceptance:
- What is emotional avoidance, and why is it harmful?
- Do you have any examples from your own journey of emotional avoidance? Or perhaps some of your infertility clients?
- What is emotional acceptance, and why is it healthy?
- How can listeners reach emotional acceptance?
- Do you have any examples from your own journey about the negative emotions you experienced and how you ultimately reached emotional acceptance? Or perhaps some of your clients?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
BONUS: Check out BONUS 17 for a discount code for some of Dr. Rothenburger’s services.
Words of Hope:We need to acknowledge the dark wolf but pay attention to the hope that exists in all of us, too. Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others.
For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!