Today’s bonus episode guests are Kimberly Tyson and Kelli Gassman. Kimberly is the Marketing and Program Director of the Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program, and Kelli is the mother of two sweet “Snowflakes” babies. You may have guessed it—our topic is everything you need to know about embryo adoption.
Kimberly Tyson, Marketing and Program Director of the Snowflakes Embryo Adoption Program:
- What is embryo adoption?
- How many embryos are in frozen storage in the United States? Is this a common scenario?
- How does embryo adoption differ from traditional adoption in terms of cost and risk?
- How does embryo adoption differ from embryo donation?
- Please briefly walk us through each step of the embryo adoption process.
Kelli Gassman, the mother of two Snowflakes babies:
- What was your fertility journey?
- How did you decide embryo adoption was the right direction for your family?
- What emotional issues should those considering embryo adoption be aware of?
- What would you tell other parents considering embryo adoption who are looking to have children, but have not been successful through other methods?