Today’s success story is from Lisa, who first visited her fertility clinic in January 2013. She and her husband had been trying to get pregnant for several months without success. Since Lisa works as a librarian, she turned to “all the the right books” about pregnancy, charting cycles, and ovulation.
Lisa says that blogging has become her “saving grace” through her struggle to BEAT INFERTILITY, because it has connected her with other women experiencing the same thing. Her treatment plan has included three IUI cycles and four IVF cycles. Join us to hear Lisa’s good news from her most recent IVF cycle. We wish her all the best!
Words of Hope:Every cycle is different, so don’t let past cycles dictate what you can hope for. You NEVER know what will happen! Click To Tweet
Whom We’re Following:
Welcome back to Melissa, who was a guest on our very first episode. Melissa’s infertility journey with secondary infertility after losing her daughter to SIDS has spanned 12 years, included several rounds of IVF, and been full of physical and emotional pain. Melissa had her last IVF transfer on May 8 and has results to share. Listen in to hear Melissa’s exciting story!
- Lisa’s blog, Amateur Nester
- Melissa’s infertility articles on The Huffington Post
- Information about luteal phase defects on RESOLVE’s website
- Information about endometriosis on RESOLVE’s website
- Information about male factor infertility on RESOLVE’s website
- Information about sperm motility on the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago’s website
- Information about sperm liquefaction on Don’t Cook Your Balls’ website
- Information about fertility after 40 on Attain Fertility’s website