Dr. Casares and Heather discuss caring for your newborn after infertility:
- Check out BONUS 268 for part 1 of this series.
- Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in pediatrics?
- Take us through your career.
CARING FOR YOUR NEWBORN [PART 2]
- What can you expect in the first days and weeks?
- How important is social support during this time?
- What are some self-care guides, newborn care resources, and apps that you recommend?
- What are some quick and easy ways to automate and delegate?
- What are some classic rookie errors new moms can avoid to save energy?
- How should you prioritize competing priorities like showering, exercise, sleep, and chores?
- When should you look for a childcare provider, and how do you select the best one? What should you look for in a childcare provider?
- When will things get a little easier?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to expecting and new moms, especially after they’ve gone through infertility?