Dr. Casares and Heather discuss caring for your newborn after infertility:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in pediatrics?
- Take us through your career.
CARING FOR YOUR NEWBORN
- How can you prepare your brain, your partner, and your home for having a baby?
- What baby gear do you recommend buying before your baby is born?
- When should you look for a pediatrician, and how do you select the best one?
- What will the hospital stay be like?
- How long will recovery take?
- How do you care for a newborn while recovering at the same time?
- How can you set yourself up for breastfeeding success?
- What words of hope would you offer to expecting and new moms, especially after they’ve gone through infertility?