Dr. Hammond and Heather discuss Camille’s personal infertility journey, the foundation, her book, and more:
PERSONAL INFERTILITY STORY
- Tell me a bit about yourself. Briefly, how old are you, what do you do for a living, what do you do for fun, etc.?
- You were diagnosed with endometriosis before trying to conceive, correct? Tell me about that. And did you know then that it might impact your future fertility?
- Did you and your husband try on your own first, or did you go straight to a fertility specialist given your history?
- Tell me about all the treatments you tried, and what eventually ended up working.
- How did you handle all the media coverage of your story?
THE CADE FOUNDATION
- Why did you co-found the Cade Foundation with your husband?
- What resources and grants does the Cade Foundation provide?
- What tips do you have for listeners who are interested in applying for a grant? What could help set them apart from other applicants?
- Do you have a favorite story or two of past grant winners?
- Tell me about the Cade Foundation’s events and how listeners can get involved.
- What future plans do you have for the Cade Foundation?
- Tell me about The Guud Book. What is it about, who is the intended audience, and why did you write it?
- I understand all proceeds go back to the Cade Foundation. Where can listeners purchase their own copy?
- What are your plans for future Guud Book volumes?
WRAPPING UP THE INTERVIEW
- What words of hope would you offer to someone who’s at the beginning of their infertility journey right now?
Words of Hope:Even though it feels scary and like things will never work out, they will. You're not alone. Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others.
For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!