PERSONAL INFERTILITY STORY
- Tell me a bit about yourself. Briefly, how old are you, what do you do for a living, what do you do for fun, etc.?
- You were diagnosed with endometriosis before trying to conceive, correct? Tell me about that. And did you know then that it might impact your future fertility?
- Did you and your husband try on your own first, or did you go straight to a fertility specialist given your history?
- Tell me about all the treatments you tried, and what eventually ended up working.
- How did you handle all the media coverage of your story?
THE CADE FOUNDATION
- Why did you co-found the Cade Foundation with your husband?
- What resources and grants does the Cade Foundation provide?
- What tips do you have for listeners who are interested in applying for a grant? What could help set them apart from other applicants?
- Do you have a favorite story or two of past grant winners?
- Tell me about the Cade Foundation’s events and how listeners can get involved.
- What future plans do you have for the Cade Foundation?
- Tell me about The Guud Book. What is it about, who is the intended audience, and why did you write it?
- I understand all proceeds go back to the Cade Foundation. Where can listeners purchase their own copy?
- What are your plans for future Guud Book volumes?
WRAPPING UP THE INTERVIEW
- What words of hope would you offer to someone who’s at the beginning of their infertility journey right now?