Today’s bonus episode guest is Dr. Maria Rothenburger, a psychotherapist who specializes in infertility. If you haven’t already listened to it, she shared her personal infertility story in Episode 18.
Dr. Rothenburger and Heather discuss everything you need to know about taking a break from fertility treatments — and how to come back to them when you’re ready:
- What are some signs that it’s time for a break?
- What are some pros and cons of taking a break?
- We’ve talked about this before, but what can be done when one person in the couple wants to take a break but the other doesn’t?
- How might one determine the best length for their break?
- What should you do during a break from fertility treatments?
- What are some signs you might be ready to come back from a break?
- Again, we’ve talked about this before, but what can be done when one person in the couple wants to stay on a break and the other is ready to resume?
- What tips do you have for transitioning back to treatments?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
BONUS: Check out BONUS 17 for a discount code for some of Dr. Rothenburger’s services.