Today’s bonus episode guest is Rebecca Scritchfield, a registered dietician nutritionist, exercise physiologist, and author of Body Kindness.
Rebecca and Heather discuss the concept of body kindness and how to achieve it:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit more about you. Tell us about your professional background and training.
- Take us through your career, including how and why you ended up starting your own business.
- What is weight stigma?
- Why don’t diets work?
- What is the philosophy behind body kindness?
- What is “spiraling up”?
- How can listeners choose body kindness?
- How can listeners eat with body kindness?
- How can listeners approach fitness with body kindness?
- How can listeners approach sleep with body kindness?
- How can listeners set value-driven goals for success?
- How can listeners transform their health with action?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- Why did you write a book on body kindness, and why are you the best person to deliver this information?
- Who is the intended audience, and what will they learn beyond what we’ve discussed here today?
- What are some of your body kindness success stories?
- What words of hope would you offer to someone who is looking to — or needs to — be kinder to her body?