Today’s bonus episode guest is Pamela Hirsch, co-founder of the Baby Quest Foundation.
She and Heather discuss her tie to the infertility community, the foundation, a rapidly-approaching grant application deadline, and more:
- Tell me a bit about yourself. Briefly, how old are you, what do you do for a living, what do you do for fun, etc.?
- Take us through your daughter’s infertility journey — step by step — and the role you and your husband played in it.
THE BABY QUEST FOUNDATION
- Why did you co-found the Baby Quest Foundation with your daughter?
- I feel like a lot of listeners have at least thought about starting their own nonprofit devoted to helping some segment of the infertility community. What exactly did you have to do to get the organization off the ground?
- What do you feel are Baby Quest’s major accomplishments?
- What future plans do you have for the Baby Quest Foundation?
- I see you have some events coming up. Can you share more about them?
- Tell me how listeners can get involved in the foundation.
- Tell me about the Baby Quest grant.
- What are the specific requirements for both female and male applicants?
- Tell me about the application review process.
- Do you have a favorite story or two of past grant winners?
- Is there anything else you’d like listeners to know about the grant that we haven’t already covered?
WRAPPING UP THE INTERVIEW
- What words of hope would you offer to someone who’s at the beginning of their infertility journey right now?
Words of Hope:Be your own advocate. Don’t be embarrassed to ask questions and find a second opinion. Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others.
For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!