Today’s bonus episode guest is Kris Quinones, a licensed massage therapist and certified therapy massage and bodywork practitioner.
Kris and Heather discuss Ayurvedic approaches for women’s health:
- I’d like to start by hearing a little bit about you. Tell us about your academic background and training.
- Why did you choose a career in women’s health?
- Take us through your career.
- What is Ayurveda?
- What are the common causes of infertility, according to Ayurveda?
- How can women use/apply Ayurveda’s wisdom for healthy hormones and/or conception?
- Do you have any recommended reading for listeners?
- What is the number one practice women should be doing to improve their fertility challenges? How do they begin?
- Does Ayurveda recommend certain herbs for infertility? What are they? How are they taken?
- What are the 3 pillars of health, according to Ayurveda?
- Does Ayurveda interfere with fertility treatments? Why or why not?
- How does one find an ayurvedic practitioner?
- What kind of training does an Ayurvedic practitioner receive?
- What is a common mistake you see women struggling with infertility make? Recommendations to prevent it?
- What kind of food/diet does Ayurveda recommend for infertility?
- How might listeners’ yoga practices need to change?
- If a listener’s partner isn’t into holistic/alternative health approaches, how can she include them in her plan?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- What words of hope would you offer to women who are looking for a holistic way to approach their infertility?