Today’s bonus episode guest is Heather. She’s going to answer listener questions about the current status of her infertility journey, the podcast, her book, and more. A special thanks to fellow infertility warrior Christine from Episode 144 for playing guest host and being a fabulous interviewer.
INFERTILITY JOURNEY & PERSONAL LIFE
- You last updated listeners about your infertility journey in July 2017. What’s happened since then?
- How big of a family did you want before infertility and has it changed now?
- How’s Aurora doing?
- How do you cope with your darkest moments in life? Has this journey changed your approach to tough situations?
- What are some misconceptions about you?
- You started hosting the podcast before you were pregnant with Aurora, and the show hit 1 million downloads a couple of months ago. More than three years later, why have you continued?
- What’s the future of the podcast?
- How has podcasting and building the BI community changed your relationship with infertility and life in general?
- What’s the status of the book?
- How can listeners get involved?
- When will it be available?
- Why did you decide to switch your focus to supporting other women as a coach?
- Do you see a difference between your clients and those who aren’t supported?
- What do you think having an advocate like you could have done for you on your journey?
- You often say people are confused about the concept of hope. How do you define hope, and how does it compare to wishful thinking?