This is the third episode in a series where I answer listener questions about my infertility journey, my life and background, the podcast, and more. (Click here to listen to Part 1 and here to listen to Part 2.) A special thanks to my friend and fellow infertility warrior Linda for playing guest host and being a fabulous interviewer.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How did you not let fear and worry consume you during your pregnancy with Aurora, and how did you get through it?
- Give us an update on how Aurora is doing, your infertility, and what’s ahead in the future. (Don’t miss Heather’s answer to this question, which includes her doomed breastfeeding journey, Aurora’s immense health and nutrition challenges, and the continuing journey to give Aurora a sibling.)
- Has infertility made you a better person?
- Why did you start the Beat Infertility podcast, why do you continue to do it, and how do you maintain it?
- What are your future plans for the show that you can share with us?
Words of Hope:I wanted listeners to see that Heather is real and human and is going through just as much as everyone else. - Linda Click To Tweet
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy This Episode?
* Make a one-time or ongoing donation to the show.
* Tell your fertility clinic and/or in-person support group about the show.
* Leave a review on iTunes to bring awareness of the show to others. For other ways to support the show, click here.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thank you so much for listening this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!